All products on this website are produced and owned by Posh Brats Ltd.
We do NOT allow resale of our products on 3rd party resale platforms including but not limited to:
ETSY, Amazon, Ebay
Doing so will result in a permanent ban and possible legal action.
Welcome to www.poshbrats.com which is operated by Posh Brats Limited. By using and/or ordering products from this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as described here.
Posh Brats Ltd/Posh Brats Wholesale
|Registered address:||Address for returns & comments:|
Monks Heath Hall, Unit 6
Nether Alderley, Macclesfield
UK registered company number: 06606117
VAT Registration Number: 256 5346 88
As required by EU directive on proper labelling of cosmetic based products, we are required to tell you that our products may contain the following allergens:
Amyl cinnamal,Benzyl alcohol,Cinnamyl alcohol,Citral,Eugenol,Hydroxy-citronellal,Isoeugenol,Amylcin-namyl alcohol,Benzyl salicylate,Cinnamal,Coumarin,Geraniol,Hydroxy-methylpentylcyclohexenecarboxaldehyd,Anisyl alcohol,Benzyl cinnamate ,Farnesol,2-(4-tert-Butylbenzyl) propionald-hyd,Linalool,Benzyl benzoate,Citronellol,Hexyl cinnam-aldehyd,d-Limonene,Methyl heptin carbonate,3-Methyl-4-(2,6,6-tri-methyl-2-cyclohexen-1-yl)-3-buten-2 one,Oak moss,Treemoss extract
If you have a sensitivity to any of these ingredients you agree that are using this product at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
(1) "Buyer" means the business who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Supplier for resale purposes;
(2) "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
(3)"Contract" means the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
(4) "Goods" or “Products” means the items that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier;
(5) "Supplier" means Posh Brats Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, Registration number 06606117, whose registered office is at 6, Monks Heath Hall,Chelford Road, Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4SY, and whose trading address is at 6, Monks Heath Hall,Chelford Road, Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4SY that owns and operates www.poshbrats.com.
(6) "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions but will also include any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier;
(7) "Website" means www.poshbrats.com;
(8) “Working/Business days” means any Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm excluding all Public and bank holidays in England and Wales.
(9) "Public" refers to those buying who have not yet registered as a business or are in the action of and are buying the products for the sole purpose of resale.
(2) If the Buyer accepts delivery of the Goods, then this shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
(3) These Terms and Conditions can only be varied if the Supplier specifically agrees in writing. Any special conditions which apply will be set out in an e-mail which will serve as a Schedule to this agreement.
(4) The Supplier is entitled to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions (including any special or varied terms and conditions accepted by the Buyer upon purchase).
(5) Any complaints by the Buyer must be in writing to the Supplier’s Trading address stated in clause 1(5).
(1) Goods are not availible for in-person sales or viewing at this time.
(2) To place an order the Buyer must use the Order process on www.poshbrats.com
(4) All orders for Goods are deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason whatsoever.
(4) If the Goods are not available from stock then the Supplier will notify the Buyer. The Buyer can either choose an alternative or to wait until those goods are available or can receive a full refund within 28 days.
4 ABOUT THE GOODS Wholesale
(1) Goods sold as wholesale goods as explained and detailed on the website. The Buyer specifically agrees
(a) to tolerate up to a 5% variance in the stock amounts
(b) that, before selling to the public, they will leave all original product labels in place and will adhere to at least the minimum RRP.
(c) 5% margin for broken or faulty goods.
(2) Goods do not come with any warranty or guarantee whatsoever other than implied by law for business to business sales. All good are fully compliant with all UK and EU Health & Safety Regulations.
5 PRICE AND PAYMENT
(1) (a) The price of the Goods are exclusive of VAT and are those displayed on the website.
(b) Prices do not include delivery and carriage charges.
(c) On the website we may provide estimates of delivery charges outside mainland England. These are only estimates and will only be confirmed after order if an adjustment needs to be made above what has already been paid.
(d) The total price, including VAT and delivery, will be displayed and confirmed upon checkout before the order is confirmed.
(2) Payment of the price plus any applicable VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before any Goods are dispatched.
(3) Payment is due in GBP and can be made by
(a) Paypal but the order will only be delivered to the registered users confirmed address.
(b) Card payment
(4) Once the Supplier receives the order the Supplier will e-mail confirmation of the order (including the Goods ordered and the price) together with any applicable consumer cancellation rights.
6 SUPPLIER’S RIGHTS
(1) The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website without notice without any liability whatsoever.
(2) The Supplier reserves the right to refuse any order without liability.
(3) Unless specifically displayed on the website, prices are not guaranteed for any length of time. The Supplier reserves the right to update the prices displayed and will use their best endeavours to ensure that prices are correct at the time the buyer places an order.
(4) Where payment is overdue (does not clear for any reason or is not made on time) then the Supplier will immediately cease or suspend the delivery of any Goods until full cleared payment is received by the Supplier.
(1) At the time of placing the order, and before goods can be dispatched, the buyer must supply the following information :-
(a) full contact details, including e-mail address, delivery address, landline and mobile telephone numbers
(b) any restrictions that could apply for delivery (e.g. narrow roads, residential area, requirement for pallet truck, requirement for forklift, parking restrictions, waiting times, red route, restricted access, buzzer entry, market centres, height or width restrictions or anything else suchlike).
(2) Goods will not be despatched until the Supplier has received cleared full payment of the price.
(3) Goods supplied will normally be delivered within the following number of working days of acceptance of order:
(a) to addresses on mainland UK within 7-10 working days (unless otherwise stated on current lead-time stated on home page)
(b) to addresses in Europe within 14-18 working days; (unless otherwise stated on current lead-time stated on home page)
(c) to addresses outside of the UK and Europe within 28 working days. (unless otherwise stated on current lead-time stated on home page)
(4) The Supplier will use its best endeavours to adhere to any agreed dates for delivery but time shall not be of the essence. However when the Supplier can not adhere to an agreed date the Supplier will notify the Buyer who can agree a new date. The Supplier will never be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any delivery date.
(5) The Supplier will organise delivery of Goods to the Buyer’s address as provided by the Buyer on ordering. The Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to take delivery whenever they are delivered and is responsible for all redelivery and associated costs where delivery is not made at the first attempt. Where deliveries are made outside of the UK, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure they have a full understanding of any laws or legislation for the importing of goods. It is the receiver's (customer's) responsibility to confirm and pay any additional charges outside of regular postage including: customs fees, import tax, docking fees and any other related costs. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery, at the time delivery was attempted.
(6) The title in Goods will only pass to the Buyer upon cleared full payment of the price.
8 RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS,QUERIES / COMPLAINTS & NOTICES
1) Upon delivery the Buyer will inspect the package/packaging. Where the package/packaging is/or appears to be damaged in any way then the Buyer must bring this to the attention of the deliverer. Where items are signed for on delivery the Buyer must mark “package damaged” when signing for the item.
(2) Immediately upon receipt the Buyer will properly inspect the Goods and shall notify the Supplier in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
(3) Where a claim of defect or damage is made, after contacting the Supplier in accordance with clause 8(2) above, the Buyer must comply with the Returns Instructions provided by the Supplier. The Buyer is under a duty to take care of the Goods until they have been returned to the Supplier. Once the Supplier has received the returned Goods and if the Goods are defective then the Supplier will either provide a replacement or a full refund (including the proportion of delivery costs relating to the faulty item). However, any failure to follow the requirements and procedures detailed in this clause 8 and the buyers obligations at clause 9 following will be considered a breach by the Buyer and the Supplier will not provide a replacement or a refund.
(4) All Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Supplier together with any information the Supplier stipulates in the Returns Instructions.
(5) Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s actions the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
(6) All goods to be returned must be returned using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or similar service which requires a signature upon receipt.
(7) (a) Any other complaints queries must be addressed in writing by e-mail to us at email@example.com. We aim to respond to any queries within 14 working days.
(b) If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term of these terms and conditions then you must allow us at least 30 days to remedy that breach.
(8) Any notices, must be in writing to our address as provided within the section headed definitions above using Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be deemed to have been received on the 7th day after posting.
(9) All items returned must be sent to the Warehouse address of Posh Brats, Monks Heath Hall, Unit 6, Chelford Road, Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4SY
(10) Where Goods are purchased and deemed unwanted but in otherwise condition as described, the Buyer can return them at their own cost for a full refund exclusive of original postage (minus any express shipping options chosen at the time of order) or an optional credit note on their account. The returned items must be received as sent (free from defect and in original packaging, with labels and tags if present). You must notify us in writing by email of any unwanted items within 14 days of receipt of the order, from that time you have 14 days to return the goods to us. All refunds and credits notes are issued at the discretion of Posh Brats Ltd.
(11) Order cancellations made BEFORE an order goes into 'Production' will be promptly refunded within 5 working days in full minus a 20% administration fee. Cancellations made once an order had reached the 'Production' or 'Packing & Labeling' stages will be subject to a restocking charge of 70% of the goods total. Refund due of the requested order, regardless of order status will be made within 14 business days of cancellation request.
9 RESPONSIBILITY & USE OF GOODS/PRODUCTS
(1) The Buyer agrees to be solely responsible for the use of any resale of Goods supplied and that they will use the Goods legally and only for the purposes that such Goods are intended to be used for and at all times in accordance with any applicable manufacturer’s instructions, advice, suggestion, guidance and information and will ensure this is part of their resale agreement. This includes ensuring that the Buyer reads all the information and guidance supplied by the manufacturer, takes any required precautions and/or tests before use and fully understands what the Goods contain.
(2) Furthermore the Buyer agrees that they will not misuse any Goods supplied and will abide by any laws applicable to any Goods supplied.
(3) With all products, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the Goods are suitable for the Buyer’s own use and the Buyer will ensure this is part of their resale agreement
(4) The Buyer specifically accepts that the effectiveness of any products will also be dependent on correct and effective use, storage, inspection and periodic routine maintenance and the Buyer will ensure this is part of their resale agreement
(5) The Buyer specifically agrees that the Supplier has no liability and furthermore that the Buyer will indemnify the Supplier for any losses or expenses incurred whatsoever resulting from any breach of this clause.
10 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or its employees or agents.
(2) The Supplier shall never be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
(3) Time shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall incur no liability to the Buyer in respect of any failure to deliver the Goods by any agreed date.
(4) Other than those implied by law, in the event of the Supplier breaching any of these Terms and Conditions the Buyer’s remedies are limited to damages which in no circumstance whatsoever will exceed the price of the Goods.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no express or implied waiver by the Supplier in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
12 FORCE MAJEURE
The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Supplier shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
13 INVALIDITY & SEVERANCE
Each clause or any part at all of this agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this agreement.
14 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Latest version : 07/06/2022.